View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
The best method is just to do a few legal moves and leave the car if the cop can't find car its no real crime or laws broken.

About 20yrs. ago I was driving thru a mall and did a few rolling stops at the mall's stop signs. I seen a sheriff might be coming after me so I decided it was time to get a car wash around the corner.

I was driving a 80's brown chevy 4x4, with my 75yr. old mom , after about 10 minutes at the car wash we passed the sheriff at the local super market checking the hoods of chevy trucks parked their for heat coming off them. It shows you the extent some will go to try and nail you. The thing is that it really made my moms day and mine for a laugh !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
Look for police pursuits on youtube helicopter vs motorcycle and the bike won, if your on a hayabusa or zx14r, most copters are limited to around 120-140 mph you really need one of the high end or performance copters to exceed the speed of a superbike or exotic sports car.
What is wrong with you guys?