View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #76 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by in.the.dark View Post
Sorry guys. I'll cut the drama. It was in good fun. Kids will be kids and in the days of internet anonymity lying to impress others is pervasive. It looks like he may actually have a 370Z. And if he doesn't, that's fine. This kid did not make any friends from the other board because he didn't have the qualities that a lot of people consider to be required of others: honesty. He is more than welcome here, as I was, and I appreciate the willingness of this community to receive an obviously flawed person.

What also must be realized is that there are a lot of people here that spilled over from the other forums and some people are not going to be so happy to see such blatant indecency. There are people here that are very suspect of his purchase arrangements as well. I realize that this is a reason to use the ignore function, but I hate that I have to censor myself from something that should I would not to see take place anyhow, but I don't run this forum. This looks to be a fresh start for the Z community. Let's hope to avoid the problems of the previous by being respectful and honest.

You will not find any more baiting or drama from me. My apologies to the community.
Thank you for your post and I totally agree with you. We are going to give him the benefit of the doubt but he really needs to post a picture or some kind of proof as an owner. I am very embarrassed to even ask someone to show us proof of their ownership but also at the same time, I do not want a false statement to go around the forums.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote