View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I love it. I can walk around with my gun on my hip all over VA and cops don't care (it's legal), but if I have my radar detector on the SWAT team will pull me out of my car and beat me to death.
Another law from the future Good ole U.F.A. (United Fascists of America). And if they had their way, you wouldn't have that gun on your hip either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
Thanks! yeah, I just updated the post today. I'm researching what arguements other states have used. The big issue might be that VA is a Common Wealth; i.e, a "do what I say, you have no rights to show how crooked we are!" state. Not really sure. I'll keep you posted though and any other argument is helpful.
Think its bad in VA? Try New York City, state and many northeastern states.
Bloomberg is a dictator. Sell too much soda in NY? get fined. Smoke in your house. get fined, smoke on the street? Get fined, stand in a corner more than 5 minutes, Stop and Frisk...

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 11-14-2012 at 11:07 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote