View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunguy View Post
This is day three of my ownership of my 370. It's 3am and I woke up and my first thoughts were, yes it's really mine, yes it's out there in the garage, yes it's 17 degrees and isn't that why you keep an old Pathfinder around so you won't have to drive on summer tires in the middle of winter.

WTF I'm going out for a drive NOW. All the drunks are already home or in the ditch. All the cops are at Waffle House or Dunkin Doughnuts. The road is all mine!

When I first got my 03 back in the day I had a few nights of insomnia like this. Back then all I had to do was watch the Nissan produced DVD called the "The Run" and the next thing you know I've got keys in hand and headed out the door. If you've never seen this DVD it's worth tracking down a copy.

I'm wide awake now and really only have two choices, 1. Watch Barrett Jackson on Speed, 2. Get in the car and hit the road.

I'm probably rambling now, plus making grammar, spelling and fragmented sentence mistakes so I'll just shut up and drive.
That was great... haha Do you know that you're NOT the only one suffering from this disease? Many car enthusiasts have the same syndrome. I remember, when I got my 350Z, I would look out the window every hour. I would make lame excuses to go to supermarket or library just so that I can drive the Z again. This enthusiasm is flowing in your blood and there's nothing you can do about it. You ARE a true Z fanatic.

Thanks for sharing.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote