View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a '09 7AT Sport Touring with Nav in MBlue.
If I were to do it again I'd probably get the same damn car, but '10+

I don't NEED Nav, but the '10's+ have better Nav screens, a DVD player built in, a bit better interface for connecting phones, not just the iPod connection and CF card, and the GPS can be updated via disc, instead of hard drive.

I LOVE the Auto, I respect manual, it's fun to drive, but in Houston, Dallas, and Los Angeles there will be times I see 1.8 MPH, so thank GOD for the AT...
And for anyone who has specifically driven a Lexus with paddle shifters or tiptronic transmissions, you'll know that it doesn't really let you downshift when YOU want it to, it has to be in a specific range, like UNDER 20MPH to engage 1st... The Nissan doesn't care, it will let you shift at 35MPH, close to redline... It won't let you go into 7th at 25MPH either, but why would you need to? LOL

I'd love the 40th anniversary, or gunmetal too, the MBlue is awesome, but it's a cop magnet...

I do consider myself an audiophile, but I REALLY don't understand the gripe with the Bose sound system, for being factory, I think it's pretty good, or not bad enough that I think to myself, what a POS, I gotta change this thing... LOL
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote