View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy'sz View Post
I had a newbie when I testdrove mine. The guy who was training him showed up and was hung over. I got a sweet deal and when I was done testdriving with the newbie he was shaking! He said " that was the best test drive I've ever been on." What a blast that was!
LOL!!! Awesome, when I test drive any car, I inform the sales person that I am going to brake the car, LOL!!!

When I was buying my 370Z I didn't even need to test drive it (drive another one at a different dealer 2 weeks before) and the sales guy kept insisting, even though the paperwork had been started. So we went and I beat that bitch and the 50~ year old sales guy tried to reach for the "OHHHHHH SHIIIIIITTTT handle", but we don't have one, LOL, and I did give him the warning that I was going to brake the car, but I guess he didn't believe me...
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote