View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
Just wanted to say thanks and it's been a great run and a fantastic time on the forum. But i plan on staying a member and keeping in touch.....

Had to make a tough choice today with a growing family and traded my beloved 370 in today on a new Maxima. But with the maxima it wasn't so bad. It's a pretty darn good 4 door sports car. even with front wheel drive and cvt trans.
the paddle's are a nice touch.

i got the model with the sports package that came with 19in wheels which look will close to the 19in rays on the 370. the car is quick, well built and drives great. anyway guys thanks for all the good advice the last couple of years.
i'll be around.... because i love the 370 brand and won't to keep current on the car......................
Hey, I had a Maxima before my 370Z, a few things, either get the Stillen or K&N intake system, THEN go on eBay and look up Altima y-pipe, its a company called RacingLine, from Canada, they make a cat delete y-pipe, no CELs great quality, and lastly, if you want a Stillen under drive pulley, hit me up, I have one brand new in the box!

Enjoy the Maxima, I miss mine at times, it sounded amazing with my mods and it was plenty quick!
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote