View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #1590 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Yeah I'd want them to be functional, that's the problem. Otherwise you're like those guys who put TYPE R stickers on honda civics and those turbo "whoosh" soundboxes under the hood (it's a real thing, I'm serious).

On the other hand, I love the look and it'd make a really unique "look" for the bumper. I don't see how it'd be that much different from someone who goes with say...the Amuse kit.

Kinda torn. I'll probably let it ride until Spring. I PROMISED my girlfriend I was done with the car for a while after the FI exhaust/cats/tune in a week or so.
well, that makes me feel better lol. I was starting to think you might get them but not hook them up to the brakes with the hose kit. lol.

Supposedly the amuse kit is actually functional and wind tunnel tested. I'm not sure about that but at least for sure our nismo kit was.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote