View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Add on: I used a REALLY crappy one from Walmart branded as Turtle Wax for $20 for the 6", $23 for the 10"... And I used the generic foam bonnets that some with it... NOT the greatest, but its cheap as hell and it worked for me... I WISH I took a before and after, but I didn't... Me and my buddy did both of our cars, the whole thing, worked longer on problemed areas, and neither of us could be more satisfied... He has a 1994 black RX7 and the front bumper was WHITE because the paint was soooooo bad, after a good buff with those cheap things, its back to black, and we couldn't be happier...

If you DO go with the WalMart solution, remember the foam bonnets TEAR VERY EASILY (You get what you pay for...) So just place it once, and try not to adjust much, or adjust using the stretchy things holding them on. If you do rip them, call the company (Carrand) and say they were ripped straight out of the box, and they'll send you a free replacement (mine took 2-3 days to get)
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote