View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmoked View Post
I don't know about you but I rather drive my 370z rather than a rental altima .
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkotic2001 View Post
I love driving my 370Z too, but when I get the free rental I'll go on a trip, or beat it with miles... I've done a 1500 mile trip in my car and it was REALLY comfortable, but miles are miles, if I was in an Altima, it would've been the same...

I had a rental for 10 days while they replaced my instrument cluster, I put 1800 miles on it... I took my car in, got a rental and put 500 miles on it in a day because I drove from Houston to San Antonio to buy a gun, then to Austin and back to Houston... I avoided 2300 miles of BS driving because of the dealer rentals (and that is an example of only 2 times I used the rentals)... With my previous Maxima I left it at the dealer so I could used another rental to move a lot of my crap from Houston to Dallas too, LOL!!!

The dealer in Houston LOVED me, half of the staff knew me because I brought my car in soooooo many times and they made SOOOOOO much money off my cars' "problems" (The Maxima went through $14,000 of repairs in 11 months, 3 of which I was back home in CA, so 8 effective months)
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote