View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I'd rather not attend even if it wasn't sold out this year. Traffic is going to be a nightmare and I only have the Z to ride down in.

JAR should volunteer his house for the watch party.
:iagree +

You would have to take that up with my wife. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to watch it with you guys anyway. I forgot my wife volunteered us for minor roles in a short movie a friend is making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
If past history with any new track is an indication, you are making the right move. It took about five years for Texas Motor Speedway to get things sorted. There are just way too many variables at play to ever get things to work smoothly at first.

I'm going to record the race if I can and do some recon for a future cruise on some back roads south of Houston to Galveston.

Weather will be great for both the race and cruising.
Yeah, waiting sounds like a great plan to me Enjoy your cruzin'

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote