View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkraft12 View Post
Buy the $200 option. Otherwise wreck it and you are screwed. Remember there is more to pay for than just the car.
^I guess, but I bet the coverage only covers the actual car... And I don't really know what other problems you're going to have. God forbid the OP bins it, I doubt they're going to charge for a tow or yeah, you owe us $75 out of pocket for your crash helmet, lol

I guess if you CAN afford the $200/car you rent out easily, then do it, the best value I'm seeing is the $100/500
And god forbid you crash the first car, you'll be out $600, and I highly doubt you're gonna drive a second car because you'll be shaken up

Why not go to a cheaper/more simple track day first to get a feel for track day driving before you get in a car with 500+ hp?
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote