View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #427 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottIN View Post
And meanwhile, on the GTI forum...

'So I was driving my GTI on this back road near my house and this CRAZY guy in a 370Z was tailgating me. I eased away from him, but he was still right on my bumper, so I gunned it. I was trying to dial 911 at the same time and lost it. I'm glad he kept going on past me - he probably had a gun or something - pretty sure he was drunk. By the time the Police got there, he was long gone. Really feared for my life. Not sure what I did to tick him off so badly. I've heard a lot of unstable people by 370z's.'
Hmmmmm....