View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Minsu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 MidBlue 370Z 6M
Minsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Minsu
Default Temptations never cease

I have been tempted by another beast the Porsche Cayman S seems like a good competitor to the 370 Z I was wondering if anyone had experience with both cars and would like to give some input I was going to hold off on the whole new car thing until after the snow cleared but during Hurricane sandy rather about a couple days after when the gas lines were crazy somebody decided to rear and my car at 30 miles an hour so now I'm gonna have to get a new car regarless off the snow or not I have always wanted to 370 Z but after careful consideration of the Porsche Cayman S I am beginning to wait for it between the 2 choices if any of you can give me an unbiased answer or some advice hopefully by the end of December I can post a pic of me and my car on this forum regardless of what car I choose thank you in advance

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk