View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #1560 (permalink)
fuct
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 97' Ranger :)
fuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONISMO370Z View Post
Haterz will always hate. Can't respect the fact they look good an I just got a better deal compared to those who get ripped off on some authentic wheels let's not forgot I have a Nismo... Didn't cheap out there.. again to all haterz... which I could care less for. But, yea doing swift springs on the vertini wheels should look pretty damn good. Thanks for your input
i dont think you understood my original comment. i never said they didnt look good. i said with a drop (as in lowering the car) with the fake volks and you will be good. (as in the car will look good) geez man.....

and the red i highlighted above..... if you didnt cheap out and got a nismo why cheap out on the wheels. id take my real factory nismo wheels over ANY fake wheel.

if you didnt care what the haterz say then why quote my comment?

also its COULDN'T care less.....

Last edited by fuct; 11-12-2012 at 10:30 AM.
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote