View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean View Post
yup, I've got the service manual... still haven't been able to track down the wiring pieces I'm missing. Here is what I have found thus far, it's listed as a console sub harness, but it looks like its for the ipod plug, not the heated seat switch:
(image omitted)
That sub-harness is connected to the inside key antenna (and, it appears, the iPod jack, but I'm not sure). It may also be connected to other stuff in the console - I didn't dig too deep.
There is also a FSM section on seats (SE), but I didn't see anything useful on a Q&D look.

My _guess_ is that you are missing at least one harness (from what I have read, Nissan doesn't include the rear fog lamp harness if the lamp is not installed) and possibly the seat heater relay (behind the center dash).

If you need help interpreting the wiring diagrams, I may be able to give you some hints.