View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
Wow...i can't imagine not driving my Z everyday. Even when I drive my Honda during the week I still jump in my Z and go somewhere lol. And the thought of havin to put it away for winters is jus depressing. Yowsers!

I know right?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrat View Post
Are you sure about that interval? My 2011 manual has the lowest interval at 3750 miles or 6 months?
My 2009 says 3750 miles or 3 months, hell when the dealer changes the oil they write 3k miles and 3 months, I asked why, and they said it looks like you get to 3 months before the 3750 miles, we recommend 3 months... (I don't really care, they're prepaid, but I go 3750 +/- 50 miles
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote