View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:02 AM   #100 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

That top braket by the mirror I had to file/sand down to get the gap correct to the A-Pillar. You can also notch the top bracket out some more so it can slide farther back towards the door. Then you can bump the bottom two brackets forward to re-adjust the bottom gap.

The brackets for the hood line can be knocked up or down as well, or use washers. I like to beat things so I knock them up or down as needed. Make your 3 top holes (for the hood gap) a little big and in an oval shape so you can slide that puppy around where you need it.

Did you have fun getting that square white clip out of the bottom of the factory fender?