View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #16 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTTZR View Post
Installed the Takeda today. The sound is worth having to take the front bumper off.;

In saying that I disagree with axemeas statement that the install is easy and straight forward. In fact the instructions are terrible, almost useless, and feeding the silicone tubes through the radiator support into the metal intake tubes is simply annoying. Plus, I had to relocate a tonne of cables (AUS car) in order for the filter to fit into the right spot.

The reward however is, as you say, quite fantastic. Not sure about gains as not dynoed but this cai looks and sounds great.

My five cents...
It is straight forward when someone does it for you right?
Glad you like it. I love mine. Now that my FI CBE and NR HFC are installed, things are even better....great in fact. Hell I love this car!

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote