View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 07:49 AM   #103 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

A sad thing happened this morning. I was on my way to gym at 5am and, upon exiting off of the highway, discovered a dead body laying in the middle of the exit ramp. I'm glad the 370Z handles so well, because I had to swerve hard to avoid hitting him. And with how low the Z is, the body would have caught the front and dragged. Anyway, it was a gruesome scene. I pulled over, and the poor guy's legs were crushed, as was his head. There were skull fragments and bits of brain laying all over the place. Some of those fragments must've been on the main highway, because as cars drove past, I could hear the sound of them cracking. I had to go home afterwards, I just couldn't work out at the gym. I still don't feel quite right. I've seen worse on the internet, but something about seeing this up close and personal is just different. Thumbnail below. I took pics with my BlackBerry in case the police need them for evidence (it was starting to rain just as the cops arrived). Don't open it if you're squeamish. It's really blurry and not all that graphic as a result, but still. May the poor guy rest in peace.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00084.jpg (82.7 KB, 421 views)
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote