View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #1499 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Two month long overdue hand wash, clay, and wax today :finally: In the process I found three new scratches on the passenger door between 1" and 2.5" long I also confirm my fears, rear tires are toast (trying to decide whether to order from Tire Rack or just schedule with Discount Tire). It was worth it; she is sparkly again

Went with the wife to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals last night at Stubb's BBQ. They sure put on a show. I wound up enjoying it a lot more than I thought, and that girl is an absolute firecracker on stage with a fantastic voice. Come to find out, her and Joan Jett are the only two women for whom Gibson has done a signature series guitar - deservedly so IMO. Great variety of songs with several tributes to Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd as well as a Paint It Black cover during their encore. Highly recommended. The show was actually taped for HDnet but who knows how long before it makes it on air.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |