Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #420 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Well my day sucked royal donkey balls! The only good thing is I didn't have to pay out any money for what did get accomplished which wasn't really jack. I will start off saying I would kill for a shop in my area that had half a brain and respected peoples property.

I went to the exhaust shop first thing this morning which was a nightmare because the front of the car was barely two inches off of the ground. I did end up making a little mark on the driver side of the lip in process. They said it would be two hours before they could get me in and referred me to a suspension/alignment shop to fix my height issues. Well they turned me away and sent me to another shop.

So they tell me it is going to be all day....great so much for fixing the exhaust. I show up 2 hours to them closing and they have not figured out how to adjust the height yet! So I jump in and help the guy figure it out. Then they try saying come back tomorrow. NOPE I told them I no longer leave my cars anywhere due to bad deals. Long story short they finished the height adjustments, and didn't charge me anything.

When I got home a little bit ago I noticed the oil seep I found yesterday has now turned into a decent leak. One of the stupid heat deflectors I put in so the exhaust heat wouldn't melt my paint popped off on one side and scratched under my bumper a little. I was just super stressed all day about this and im completely worn out.

Anyway im done venting that is just a blip of the BS I went thru today. I wish Z1 or Baker would expand into the Brandon/Tampa area, they would be swamped with business!

On a side note they sure look sexy together dont they?

Also thanks everyone for the positive feedback!