View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #144 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

To be honestly, not trying to say something bad or whatever.....

I will wait until the OP have a definite plan propose or post up in here before I put my interest in this thread again.

Details I am looking for:

1) How do we choose the 12/14 pictures, poll or some other way.

2) Are we talking about a 2013 calendar or 2014?

3) If we are talking about a 2013 calendar, when is the deadline we have to submit the photos to the printing company?

4) What is the price? Is the seller/OP going to make profit?

5) OP should contact AK, frost, Triple's or Snake to see is it mandatory to be a vendor sponsor if members are paying cost price for the calendar, thus the OP is doing this project as a non-profit one time service. OP can save $69 too.

6) If OP is making profit from the calendar, (5) could be ignored, but how is OP going to compensate the members whose photo is being used?

7) Details/ Quality of the calendar, ie paper type, size, format.

Since day 1 OP has not provided any of those info but just keep asking us to post photos.

I suggest we need more details and updates from OP before we can have this thread to move forward.

$0.02