View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #139 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huan'z View Post
Honestly. I never done the photoshop before. Just need a software to convert to higher res. and I want the original picture more than the photoshop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there is no "convert to a higher res"... you need the original, full size, file. honestly dude, it sounds like you have great intentions but have no idea what you are doing when it comes to this. if you want to wrangle it and line up what pictures to use, that's fine but you need to have some understanding of what you are doing or the calender is going to look awful. unfortunately, i've done my own calenders like this for a couple years and they never seem to get many sales so i just quit trying. nor do i have time to put one together now, my life is simply too busy.