View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 06:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
msl82
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
msl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunguy View Post
This is day three of my ownership of my 370. It's 3am and I woke up and my first thoughts were, yes it's really mine, yes it's out there in the garage, yes it's 17 degrees and isn't that why you keep an old Pathfinder around so you won't have to drive on summer tires in the middle of winter.

WTF I'm going out for a drive NOW. All the drunks are already home or in the ditch. All the cops are at Waffle House or Dunkin Doughnuts. The road is all mine!

When I first got my 03 back in the day I had a few nights of insomnia like this. Back then all I had to do was watch the Nissan produced DVD called the "The Run" and the next thing you know I've got keys in hand and headed out the door. If you've never seen this DVD it's worth tracking down a copy.

I'm wide awake now and really only have two choices, 1. Watch Barrett Jackson on Speed, 2. Get in the car and hit the road.

I'm probably rambling now, plus making grammar, spelling and fragmented sentence mistakes so I'll just shut up and drive.
dang....I envy you so much right now..

I am still waiting on my Z, I ordered one last week and still havent heard anything from them, probably need to wait couple weeks.

Have fun w/ your Z...
msl82 is offline   Reply With Quote