View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #355 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
That looks nice. It would look even nicer on the front and back of my car, but I guess that's not to be. I ordered my emblems in AUGUST and still haven't received my back plates yet.

Come to think of it the only thing I HAVE received is a hassle and at this point I am thoroughly disgusted with the situation. I have been understanding and accommodating of the delays and excuses but there is a point where I just have to give up. How many times will I have to give you my contact information to get the job done?

Don't worry, I'm not going to go through the trouble of filing disputes over $80 worth of plastic, but as a businessman and a sponsor of the forum you should be ashamed of yourself Jay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mardigras View Post
I also had to cancel my order due to waiting and had to file a dispute to finally have him contact me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
I had no issues.
No issues here either. Is it possible Hurricane Sandy is impacting the situation?
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim