View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #1459 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I was late with my rep window yesterday, now it has put me behind.
me too....
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I will catch you over the weekend, my brother.

By the way, my new boss is Canadian. He is a very smart guy, but he says the word "about" kind of differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
What's that aboot?
lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
good morning all :-) from Starbucks. enjoying my Friday start with a Grande americano tgif
Attachment 57311

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Wellllll....its great to see everybody is happy-healthy-busy! Mr. BC just headed off to school to the Veterans program where the mini has a singing part w 3 others...she was pretty excited/nervous about it. Cant wait to see the video... afterwards lunch w hubby then back to school for awards ceremony....busy weekend with 2 birthday parties to attend ...and hoping to find time for a Z cruise (sunny and 70 saturday!).
Welcome back to Gurney! and heres to mr. Onzedge being the goober amongst kings!

pint, DZ, alcheng, mu, and crazy boy wonder niz!