Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #404 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here are a few of the shots from last night, and a couple from outside today when we got her back on the road. Couple of warnings the height is way off front to back. We were way off somehow on the adjustments. the front is 2" off the ground the rear is like 5-6" LOL! I drove it back to my place for the night.

I have an appointment first thing in the morning to get the exhaust fixed. If he finishes it in time I will take it for suspension adjustments/alignment.

All and all im about 90% happy with the outcome of the project. The fenders were just a complete PITA I even cracked one a little trying to line it up, but you cant see unless I point it out or your really looking for it. So now when I get some money saved back up im going to take it to a body shop to get it 100% perfect.

Enough blabber here is a few pics!