View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

Have about 17k on the original tires now, mostly commute with some spirited, maybe 1k worth. Stock alignment.

1st, that's a lot more tire life than I was expecting, should be able to get through the winter with them and end up with about 2 years of life.

Front are wearing perfect, nice and even, 31 PSI I think is perfect pressure.

Rear, even with the camber are still wearing on the outside. Even with the stiffer sway bars. Not quite getting that. Either too much toe or suspension is flexing.

That's my experience so far... Wouldn't mess with the alignment until you've got the suspension upgraded to where you want it first.