View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #792 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compdoc777 View Post
I never had the problem on my 2011 sport, but on my 2011 Nismo yes.

Took the Nismo in and they showed them the problem, but they said that it was my sub box. My sub box? You push the button the truck does not open all the way and the hatch shakes going over bumps don't know how that is related a secured sub box.

Can't believe they could not see the problem or eve look for the TSB to fix it. I have an exhaust leak now so I will take it in again and get a loner for the day.
You need a new dealershit...
All 2011's should have the new springs. The Nismos DO/should also have clear rubber bumpers/feet where the spring closes. (It will be located on the car, not the springs)

Try this:
DIY: Weight reduction/Fix hatch not opening issue

To be 100% honest, I'm not sure if the Nismo has this weight, but it will DEFINITELY help, especially to compensate with the weight of the wing
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote