View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
falconfixer
Track Member

Drives: Taco
falconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
Good luck with the sale! I hate to hear that you are possibly becoming Z-less.

If any the new owner needs a copy of the current installation manual, please feel free to message me. I will be more than happy to send it over (unless Falconfixer still has his copy).
Thanks Dustin. The directions sent with your kits are one of the best I've seen for aftermarket mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyD View Post
glws. seems tough to pitch for winter driving...

how complicated is the install?

It's not that hard at all. Time consuming but really, if you can change your oil you can install this in a few hours. At most a day. I even put a DIY for this kit when I installed mine. Might be tough to sell now but it'd be a good project for someone while their Z is hibernating till Spring.
falconfixer is offline   Reply With Quote