Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:53 AM   #399 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you sir! I looked at your car a lot for ideas as well as Flush's, and of course Tony! Yes the landing strip was filled and it looks a heck of a lot better that way. Only reason to keep the dimples is if you want a landing strip. As far as your budget goes throw it out the window. I tried it didn’t work!

The seats.....I really wish someone would of purchased them they were too good of a price to last more than a day. Then when he dropped them another 50 bucks I could not say no.

Thanks everyone for the support it makes this much more fun! I do not want to spoil with any more pics until it is back together. I have only had an hour or two a night to work on it. As of last night The rear of the car is complete and the driver side fender is on Im off all day tomorrow so I hope to get a lot finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Looks like I stumbled upon this thread at the right time! This is one of the baddest Monterey Blues on the street!! Congrats on the car man, couldn't believe when I saw his for sale, TT and yet you just keep the goods coming!

Can't wait to see this thing all together, I can see people have been following this for quite a while thinking the same thing. I've seen the housings on MBlue done both ways, MBlueZ's blue housing/blk shrouds, and FlushNismo's Blk housing/blue shrouds and let me tell you I prefer the latter and look forward to doing mine the same way. I have a question, did Nut_N_Much also fill the landing strip indentions?

Looks great and I'll be checking back daily!

BTW those Sparco seats are ridiculous, makin me think about seats now say bye to my budget lol