View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 AM   #348 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOR View Post
Just want to make things clear. We use real carbon rear plates. They are no cardboard print on with carbon look. The 3M rear adhesive cover looks like paper. But if peel off you still see the carbon material. See below.
That looks nice. It would look even nicer on the front and back of my car, but I guess that's not to be. I ordered my emblems in AUGUST and still haven't received my back plates yet.

Come to think of it the only thing I HAVE received is a hassle and at this point I am thoroughly disgusted with the situation. I have been understanding and accommodating of the delays and excuses but there is a point where I just have to give up. How many times will I have to give you my contact information to get the job done?

Don't worry, I'm not going to go through the trouble of filing disputes over $80 worth of plastic, but as a businessman and a sponsor of the forum you should be ashamed of yourself Jay.