View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #352 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Hamilton and Button spend to much time complaining and not enough time making it work. The polar opposite would be Kimi who says absolutely nothing when in the car, just drives it until the wheels fall off.

I thought Webber had a good chance at winning the championship back in 2010, he led for quite a while but then had a bad few races. As it ended up he finished 3rd and there was only a 16 point spread from 1st to 4th, a very tight season! Young drivers always have the advantage though, no matter how good or experienced the driver. You need lightning fast reflexes and feel which you start to lose by the time you are 35 or so. Just look at old Shumi.

Vettel to Ferrari, who knows. He's the hot ticket in F1 these days, everybody wants him. Ferrari says they're getting him when Massa leaves, RedBull says he's staying no doubt The Rumors were that Alonso said no to Hamilton joining Ferrari, but was ok with Vettel. Who knows if the rumors are true or not.
If you look at Hamilton and Button, they are both world champs and they compete in the same team and they get along with each other very well, no bad words or complain the team about bias or whatever, no matter how good they are individually, they also have to work as a team.

Regardless who has a better result on a particular race, they praise each other and work on their own business, therefore there's no bad words from them for the last 3 years.

Alonso, he was with McLaren before moving to Ferrari, and he wasn't doing well with McLaren AND Hamilton, because he demands all the attention, that's why he fits into Ferrari perfectly, he's like Schumacher, has to be the #1 driver and have all the priority. And that's why Massa and Alonso is a good pair.

Vettel and Webber, I remember back in 2010 Webber was neck to neck with Vettel, but Webber is also the one who complains the team here and there, whining all the time about the team bias to Vettel and blah blah blah...

Look, if I am a team principal, I wouldn't want this kind of trouble, two fast drivers are ideal, but no trouble maker.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote