View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #317 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower74 View Post
One...those pic's are gone....At the same time, every single thread you have posted on you always drop the " I'm turbo rich and you are all a bunch of broke asses" comments. Hey good for you have money, earned or given. It doesn't matter...WE DON'T REALLY CARE. My opinion of this system is less than positive. I also know that most that are posting on here are happy with the system.
Also, we've all already figured out how proud you are of your car. At the same time you have dropped $27,000 into your car and not even at 500hp. $11,000 in and 481hp. Who's smarter? Oh it's also a AT7 and I have 14,000 miles on the STS kit...
I have 11000$ into my Single Turbo and I am making 508whp.. I would say we are both ahead of the game lol

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote