View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
LOL I love how people when they are losing a battle bring up the market shares. That dose not mean much to me and yes I have heard of a few problems from there HD's. But that just goes to show you allow your products to use parts form other companies and problems appear. Honestly we can argue about this until the end of time. I swear by apple and there great products. Never showed me a problem, almost every stereo or car has the ability to integrate the ipod to there stereo. You can not tell me those pie charts showing apple having control of over 70% of the market is not worth something and than over 90% of tehe music store. They mean a lot in my eye.
I quote market share as a point of reference and data, you have so far only showed me your opinion on what you think of Apple.
Actually, the USB was first integrated into car audio and then they had to add a separate connection because Apple created their own 30-pin connection. I agree that Apple has done great for themselves in getting the majority share, but if you take a step back and look how they did it and what they have done for the market as a whole it is pretty bad. Apple has shaped the portable music industry but at the same time hurt some major selling points for many people, music quality, feature list, user interface. All lost because Apple choose a certain route and now people view it as a standard when in fact it is just one companies view.