View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

LOL I love how people when they are losing a battle bring up the market shares. That dose not mean much to me and yes I have heard of a few problems from there HD's. But that just goes to show you allow your products to use parts form other companies and problems appear. Honestly we can argue about this until the end of time. I swear by apple and there great products. Never showed me a problem, almost every stereo or car has the ability to integrate the ipod to there stereo. You can not tell me those pie charts showing apple having control of over 70% of the market is not worth something and than over 90% of tehe music store. They mean a lot in my eye.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/