View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
That drag and drop junk is for people with plenty of time and plus with the size of todays ipods you do not have to be limited by what you bring. You want drag and drop make a new play list drag and drop in there and sync with your ipod done deal. It is not image they are selling it is quality.
So you are telling me that my 8GB iPod nano is big enough to hold my 16GB of music? Sorry, but drag/drop is easier no matter what way. Though people see an interface and think, oh simple = better. Plenty of time, clearly dragging my music and waiting a few minutes is slower than loading a bloated program (15 seconds to load on a very very good system) then waiting for iTunes to find the iPod, then selecting the music I want to sync, making sure it does not delete the other things I already have on it.

You can quickly, select what you want to delete, drag over new music all through My explorer on windows and be done in a few minutes. No extra time loading programs, no extra time waiting for iTunes to verify things.