View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Na man you think what you want to think. I know how well there products are made. I have a 5 year old mac laptop and a 6 year old ipod both still working great. They could not put a camera in there because there was not enough room for a shutter controller. I believe that I have taken them apart the older models there it barely any room as is. THE IPOD NANO IS MUCH SMALLER THAN THE IPOD TOUCH OR IPHONE. MUCH LESS SPACE TO WORK WITH
So do I have, I have been using Apple products since the Apple II. I bought the original iPod, I almost bought a Macbook Pro 13" a few months ago, but Apple cannot control their quality still. The past few years have been horrible for them with overheating MBP, bad drives that turn 3.0Gbps SATA drives into 1.5Gps SATA drives. Apple's QC/QA has gone down hill, and might or will soon bite them in the *** if they do not work it out. They are doing great in selling more, but as they increase their sales more issues arrive that would not have been found when they were in the <5% market share.

Really, you have taken a new iPod touch apart, odd because I have photos of the current gen iPod touch with a camera in it. Here:

Clear proof that the current iPod touch could have a camera and Apple clearly withheld it so as to release it a year later to get re-buyers.