View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #1413 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary0x01 View Post
What's your settings for the shocks??

I can't wait to get mine on... waiting really sucks ugh.
I actually attempted to find a shop with a shock dyno in my area so that I'd have a very clear idea what effect changing the setting would have -- and it was a failure (although they seemed to think after playing with each shock that the dial only adjusted rebound rather than compression or both).

The two shops in my area that can do it are set up specifically for Penskes, and had no way to mount the Koni to their dyno

Luckily I know of a very good shop in my area that preps track cars routinely, and has experience with Konis, so I do not know the exact settings, but they told me they were set to "medium firm" (which is kind of meaningless)...

When I go back for an alignment tweak in early December (when I have time and after the springs have completely finished settling), I'll see if I can get more precise info to share.