View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #129 (permalink)
gabe3d
Base Member

Drives: Old school G
gabe3d is on a distinguished road

I agree that it's probably advantageous to Z1 to keep their findings however small or large they are to themselves since not many tuners have had a chance to delve into this yet.

John@Z1, i don't think it is divulging too much information, but would it be possible for you to answer my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe3d View Post
Thanks for sharing this piece of information. From eyeballing Mike's and your dyno there isn't much difference in the power delivery in regards to how it slopes and how far it extends. Mike's car seems to have a nice vertical bump of a few wtq everywhere, perhaps due to better scavenging from the exhaust manifold, which later translates into that slight edge in whp. Would it be possible for you to overlay the two graphs? Also, from a scale of 1-10 how far along do you think mike's tune is in regards to VVEL tuning?
Not knowing what can be accomplished by osiris in tuning in that department, i can only ask the experts like Z1 to see how they feel the progress might evolve from here on out since they've been exposed to the capabilities.
gabe3d is offline   Reply With Quote