Thread: Finally Got One
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvrDwn View Post
I have been in love with the Z car for a long time now, and as August I finally become an owner of one. It is only a 2009, but it came with a really great price and only a couple thousand miles, so I still consider it pretty new. Even though I have only had the car for about 3 months, I have already looked through so many threads on here to answer some questions, so I finally decided to join and be a part of it.

Now on to figuring out what mod I want to do first (beyond new rims and snow tires in the next week since I live in the northeast and winter has arrived).
in the Z community..... there are no Model years. as we are equal in our passion and desire of that of the Nissan Z. "some see a letter... others see a car"

"its only a 2009" ... pffffffffft! its a Z! welcome aboard.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote