View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will Nissan step up to fix something under warranty?

Before I put my snow tires on tomorrow night, I want to bring my Z in to have them look at the TPMS. My TPMS had been flashing 20-30 times at random points. I think one of the sensor is cutting in and out. I am hoping Nissan is going to read the error code and replace the sensor. I am definitely not hopeful as Nissan has a history of avoiding any repairs. Since I am going back to the dealer that I bought the car, I am definitely hoping for the best as my warranty runs out in four months.

On top of that, my stupid fuel gauge has been getting worse and worse. I have burnt through 6 gallons of fuel and I am still showing two dots from full (I will prove it by filling the car up with gas after they are done telling me the car is okay) . Since the car is not throwing any error codes, I am 100% certain they are not going to replace the fuel sending unit.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote