View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1574 View Post
This is why you should not do busniess with them and im sorry for my grammar im just so mad at them.

Do not buy from STS turbo they take months to finish their bolt on kits on any car it took them 6 months to put on my turbo kit on my car and they wanted full payment within 2 weeks i waited half a year for their basic kit!!! And they would not give me discount is costed over $14k every week after the first month i constantly contacted them and they kept saying the car will be done next week they kept saying for 6 months!!! WTF these guys are lazy,slow and dont give a sh!t about their customers. I want to know can i sue them for having my car for so long and charging me more then their estimation on the price and telling me it would be done in 3 weeks and they kept telling me it would be done the next week for 6 months.

Their is way more stuff to the story i just made it short they kept dodging my phone calls, texts,emails.
im sorry for your experience, i personally cant stand it when a company says it will take 3 weeks than they take longer

i had an experience with a body shop near me, they told me my car was gonna take 2 weeks at the longest before i can get it back, it ended up taking them a month to fix, and they trashed my engine(created a bunch of boost leaks on my turbo eclipse)

i wanted to sue them but i decided to let it go as i dont have the time to go to court
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote