View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #2682 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Awesome week at work this past week. Just signed the lease on my commercial buildings, and they are wanting me to build the third building immediately. If all keeps up that 2014 GTR will be at the house sooner than later. Keeping my fingers crossed and counting my blessings everyday. Wish me luck

Hey Will those tigers looked awesome again tonight. With the points yall are putting up im sure its going to be a great game with the Gamecocks. Kinda got me nervous with yall averaging like 50 points a game, lol..
That's awesome news. Congrats!

Yeah, offense is tough but defense still needs to improve. Only real positive thing is that we are getting a ton of guys work so it should really help us next year. Going to be a great game in a couple of weeks!