View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary0x01 View Post
In your sig, you went with 15mm H&R spacers; that's DRS one right? To avoid any vibrations?

I'm thinking of going 20mm in the front, and 25 in the rear with base wheels i already have the 25mm Ichiba spacers I can use for the rear.

Let me know if you've got any vibration issues btw, otherwise I'll pull the trigger on the 20mm DRS.
1 .5 years running h&r spacers 20/25 and no vibration. Just get h&r on all four corners and call it a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_ View Post
That is the problem often with the lower end shocks, no adjustment for compression and not enough adjustment of rebound to be able to be soft for the street and firm for the track. With my BC Racing ER series I have 12k front, 10k rear Swift springs and it literally feels like stock on the soft settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintfocus View Post
KW V3, thing is if you dont know what your doing when it comes to the damper settings, or you dont know someone who does, then you can easily make them ride like crap if you playing with the settings with no knowledge or experience. I can get a V3 to ride worse then a chinese coilover if i wanted to with improper rebound and compression settings, but at the same time you can get them riding better then stock when they are setup correctly
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote