View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #4817 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my honest assessment of yesterdays performance:

The fans have clamored for Jacks return, but they forget that he's been out for over a year, and it has showed. His first touch has let him down, yesterday he was abysmal and i'm not quite sure why Wenger allowed him to start against such a strong side this soon. I'm hopeful of his continued improvement, but its still too soon to see his best.

I have ZERO fvcking clue why AW continually allows Theo to warm the pine, coming off a hat trick, his confidence is flying high, yet he sits. He chooses to deploy Ramsey on the wing when he fvcking knows he doesnt have the pace needed for that position, he is a CENTRAL midfield player. Theo should have started on the right and Ramsey in the middle.

I dont have any idea why he went with Santos on the left with the performances he's put in of late. Vermaelen should have been pushed left and Kos should have been in the center with the german. Or Jenkinson on the right with Bac on the left. To date, yesterday was the worst i've seen us play in years, YEARS. ManUre was in 3rd gear all match and still comfortably put us to the sword.

WTF has been up with Verms lately? he's look a shell of his former self, that give away to Skunky was some high school shyt, seriously, professional footballers dont mis kick a ball with an attacker breathing down your neck, you clear that shyt out, EVERY time.

Santi has lost form and its started after the international break, not 100% sure why but he's played a lot of matches, I think he's being ran ragged and needs a break. At least a week off. We have become too reliant on him and with injuries, I see why we have, but his form has dipped severely, and while his goal was well taken, it came entirely too late.

Lastly, this ManUre side was makeshift, there was no quality in their midfield and they bossed it. Carrick and Cleverly? wow. We need help and fast. Our midfield needs more depth and we need a striker who can score goals. Holy fvck we need Lopez or Falcao, spend the fvcking MONEY.