View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:30 AM   #28 (permalink)
lastblueprint
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z 40th ann.
lastblueprint is just really nicelastblueprint is just really nicelastblueprint is just really nicelastblueprint is just really nicelastblueprint is just really nice

Every INGS product comes with INGS manuals and other stuff like my picture below?
190342_477384675627756_606287036_n.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pty370z View Post
I'm not going to say who the shipper was, even though it's not one of the BIG shipping companies we're all familiar with. The one that was used, first time I ever heard of them.

HOWEVER, that being said, this does NOT look like a shipping company issue AT ALL.

The box that I received had the INGS+1 logo imprinted on the box so it's really hard for the shipper to replace a box like that. As I said, there was no damage at all on the box and the lip was extremely well bubble-wrapped.

The lip does look like it's carbon fiber, doesn't look like CF layed fiberglass.

I did not order mine through Vivid Racing, different vendor. It worries me even more now that I read someone else just had the same issue (Retropete). Never expected this from a company like INGS+1.

What complicates this situation EVEN MORE is that I'm not in the US. I'm in Panama, Central America. The lip was shipped to an address in Miami, FL and then my freight forwarder company brought it here.

Shipping this lip back to the US (or wherever else, for that matter) would be EXTREMELY expensive. Probably as expensive as the lip itself.

I don't know how this is all going to work out but I'm gonna make sure it does.