View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
jeepersnate
Base Member

Drives: 2010Sprt/Touring/MT6
jeepersnate is on a distinguished road
Default 370Z, Do I make the deal or wait?!!

I really don't know what to do here. I purchased a 2009 Maxima 5 months ago because I really liked how it looked and performed and after going to the dealer for some maintenance I fell in love with the 370Z. I should have started off saying that I am an impulse buyer and i has got me in alot of trouble and debt, but we only live once. Anyway, I need some advice. I talked to the General Sales Manager and after he valued my trade (I owe 37,000) and put in the picture a White 370Z touring, M/T, sport package (stickered at 41,000 something), he came up with the number 869/mo. with 2,000 down. I would be financing a little over 49,000. I told him that I needed to think about it and so I went to another dealership a week later to see if they could do better and this dealership said that they couldn't even come close to that number (869/mo.), so I went back to the first dealership and told them that I was interested in their offer and the Sales Manager said that he would locate a white one for me, because they only had a black and a silver, if I "agreed to make the deal" right there. I needed someone to talk to and unfortunatly I can't talk to my parents because they just don't understand my love for cars and I really don't have alot of friends because I'm new to Georgia. What should I do? Is 869/mo. rediculous for this car? Am I rediculous for even thinking about making this deal? Help me!
jeepersnate is offline   Reply With Quote