Thread: [For Sale] Complete Custom Audio Setup
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harvin370z
Base Member

Drives: 2010-370z-White-M6
Harvin370z is on a distinguished road
Default Complete Custom Audio Setup

Hello,

I have my fully audio system for sale. All audio equipment is from JVC's high end Arsenal line. Equipment alone cost over $3400.00 and custom enclosure cost over $2000 + install. It includes the following items.

KW-ADV64BT DVD head unit,
KS-AR9501D sub mono block amps (x2)
KS-AR9004 4 channel amp (x1)
CS-AW7040 10-in. four-ohm DVC subs (x3)
CS-ARS650 6.5-in. two-way components (x1)

Custom Suede wrapped sealed box with amp racks. The box is removable from the trunk. If you look up the details for the subs amp and speakers you will know how powerful this system is. The 3 subs combined are 1800 RMS which is no challenge for the 2 mono block amps. The two-way component speakers are a big upgrade from the factory Bose and I will include the needed hardware for installation.

Everything included is valued over $5000.00 brand new and I used it for one summer. Parting out my car slowly so I posted it. I do not have any pictures of the audio prior to it going in. If I have a serious offer I will remove it and take more pictures. My car is currently parked for the winter at a shop but I still have access to have parts removed. You will have to remove the spare tire for this installation. Installation will not be difficult since everything drops right in. The white leather can be replaced with a different color to match your car.

If you are interested make me an offer I am flexible.

Thanks for looking

audio.jpg

audio deck.jpg

$2800 obo

Last edited by frost; 11-07-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Harvin370z is offline   Reply With Quote